DUPRET Emile
Emile DUPRET was born in 1854 in Châtelet (Belgium) where his father was a Chicoré-Fabrikant. He came to Luxemburg in 1869 and settled in Dommeldingen as Blasbalgröhrenfabrikant. In 1874 he married Catherine MISCHO, the daughter of a Zimmermann residing in Eich.
The couple set up home in Bonnevoie. By 1885 the DUPRET family lived in 1, rue Pescatore. In 1898 Catherine MISCHO died at the age of 44.
DUPRET called himself Industrielle and had a workshop in 19 Neypergstrasse. In 1927 he transferred the workshop to Bonnevoie, 98-102 rue Auguste Charles.
DUPRET died in 1931 and his enterprise was restructured by his successors in the form of a société anonyme under the name of “Anciens Etablissements Emile Dupret”. The shares were held by his close family members.
The object of the company was:
La fabrication, la construction et la vente de tous objets et machines en cuivre, fer et autres métaux, l’exploitation d’un atelier de fonderie sis à Bonnevoie …
In 1940 the NAZI occupant changed the company’s name to:
Aktien-Gesellschaft vormals Emil Dupret, Metallgiesserei-Kupferpresswerk Armaturenfabrik, Luxemburg
The company filed its last patent applications in 1979. It was finally dissolved on 24 January 1985.
FamilySearch database (G3R9-WH1)
Title | Uploaded | Information |
---|---|---|
Biography | 30/12/2024 | |
Patents Listing | 30/12/2024 | LU4691, LU21016, LU27337, LU62135, LU63613 |
Patents Details | 30/12/2024 |